OIL CONTROL TONER WITH CUCUMBER EXTRACT


This toner spray is rich in antioxidant and vitamins. It contains cucumber extract which makes the skin clear, hydrates the skin, helps keeps moisture in and combats the signs of aging. The rich vitamin C content helps soothe the skin and it also improves the appearance of signs of aging. The witch hazel distillate helps oily and troubled skin and tightens pores. The rich antioxidant and vitamin full ingredients makes it ideal for the skin. In short it keeps the skin clean, clear, cool and soothes it.
I have been using this product for about three months. I am happy with the results I get. It controls my oil production and calms my skin when it breaks out. I especially love how it contro;s the oil when I wear it under makeup. I have large pores so its witch hazel content is an added bonus for me. It is inexpensive and it does not dry out my skin while controlling the oiliness. It is a really good performing product, especially for the price.

Comments

Popular Posts