MY LOVE FOR MAKEUP

Many people say that women are more beautiful without makeup. I agree, all women are beautiful naturally and don't need makeup to feel beautiful. However, in my experience women don't use makeup because they believe they are ugly and makeup can make them suddenly beautiful. We use makeup for many reasons depending on our personalities but for many the main reason is that it brings us so much joy that many will never understand. There are many reasons I love makeup but I am just going to stick to my top five.
My number one reason is that it enhances my natural beauty. I know that I am beautiful in my natural skin, but I believe that my makeup enhances this beauty. A little eyeliner or mascara brightens my eyes and makes me look more alive and awake, it even intensifies the hazel color of my eye. Lipstick brightens my entire face and makes my smile even more beautiful. When my outward shine is there my inner light is brightened and spills through.
When my natuiral beauty ius enhanced it automatically makes me more confident. This is my second reason for loving makeup. I feel like I can take on anything and I exuberate this confidence when my makeup is done.
When I have a makeup brush in my hand I can be as creative as I want. This art form gives you total creative freedom. I can be as colorful or as simple as I want with my makeup on any given day. I can express whatever I am feeling at that moment in time. This is my third reason for loving makeup.
Number four on my list of reasons is that there is such a wide variety of makeup avaiable. There are so many colors, shades, formulas and products. Not to mention the number of methods there are to apply makeup. This variety allows for so many possibilities when it comes to makeup preferences and style.
Last, but not least the fifth reason I love makeup is, it is my passion. So maybe this should be my number one reason. I love makeup and everything about makeup. I love creating new looks and just playing around with my makeup. I love trying new makeup products. I have so much passion for makeup.
All in all I love makeup because it brings me so much happiness. Its not simply about external beauty but about how it makes me feel. Now, I am not a professional or makeup expert but just someone who is very enthusiastic and passionate about makeup.

Comments

Popular Posts