DR. BRANDT- HYDROBIOTIC RECOVERY SLEEPING MASK

An overnight mask that works for normal, dry, combination and oily skin types. Its rich blend of ingredients includes soothing peptides and a restorative blend of ceramides , fatty acids and calming ingredients. Contains natural sources of vitamin E and essential oils. Made with anti-aging ingredients which improves skin elasticity and visibly reduce wrinkle depth for firmer skin. Also consists of super nourishing and hydrating honey. Many of its ingredients work to prevent water loss and lock in moisture. Basically this sleeping sleeping mask works to soothe, nourish and restore hydration to the skin in as little as twenty four hours. This is ideal for dehydration and dryness, sensitive skin, aging skin, fine lines and wrinkles and redness. This product is dermatologist approved, paraben free and sulfate free. It is a gel formula and easy to use. Simply cleanse the skin and apply before bedtime, leaving it and not rinsing.
This product is amazing. From first use I saw results. My skin looked calmer and well moisturised without any tackiness when used. It worked really well for my combination skin. It was moisturising, especially in the right areas. The scent was very mild, which is great. After a month of use I saw a vast difference. My skin was not breaking out as it usually did and it looked much healthier. It became a constant in my skin care routine. This product is one of my all time favourites. It amped up my skincare game so much.

Comments

Popular Posts