ICONIC LONDON PREP-SET-GLOW

Can be a multitasker in any makeup collection. It functions to hydrate, refresh, fix or illuminate skin. This can be used to simply add a radient gloss to a natural face, prep the skin before applying makeup, or to set a finished look. Its light reflecting particles gives a ultra shine shimmer for an all over glow and it leaves the skin looking dewy. And to top it all off this product is 100% vegan and cruelty free. 
This prep-set-glow mist contains extracts of cucumber and camomile which helps to soothe, calm and hydrate the skin. Caffeine is also an ingredient which helps thighten and brighten the skin. So not only does it give a great external polished look, it also nourishes the skin especially with its antioxidant-rich green tea and vitamin E ingredients. 
This comes in two shades, original and glow. I recieved the original in a Boxycharm box and have been using the product for a few months now. I have used it for all its purposes. I don't particularly like it as a preping product before I apply my makeup but I love the glow that it gives me when I apply it on my natural face and when I fix my makeup with it. It makes my skin feel hydrated. And the scent, Oh my I love the rose scent. But in truth I love the glow that it gives most of all. I really enjoy using this prep-set-glow mist and I am so happy that it was added to my collection. 

Comments

Popular Posts