KYPRIS- ANTIOXIDANT DEW


I was so elated when I chose this item as my choice item in my Boxycharm box. I had read the reviews and it sounded so good. When I looked at the retail price of $90 US I was like 'wow' I am not sure I am willing to pay that amount, so when I saw I could get it in my box I was over the moon with excitement. If you read the reviews on this product you will see that a great number of people rave about it. There is a 4 star review on Amazon and a 4.5 star review on The Detox Market. Now this is out of 5 stars so you know this is great.
This antioxidant dew is said to be designed to support the appearance of a firm, plump and glowing complexion. It provides intense hydration and can be used on its own as a lightweight hydrator or on its own as a layering product in any skincare routine. It is formulated with ingredients such as camellia oleifera seed oil that protects the skin from drying out while replenishing it with vital nutrients and nettle extract which tightens and firms the skin, treats acne, helps with skin allergieas and promotes flawless skin. All the ingredients in the formula are said to be great for skin health. Basically, this Kypris product is said to reinvigorate, replenish and soothe skin to glowing supple dewiness.
Now after researching and reading all these amazing things about this product and its formulation, would you not want to try it? Well I sure did. After using this for two months I was disappointed because I expected more from this product. I am not saying that I didn't like it, I did, but I just expected more. When looking at the price alone I expected to be blown away by the product. I was not though, especially because I could not use this product during the day. Anytime I used it during the day I would break out. Maybe its just my skin or the climate or something. It worked great in the night though. It was moisturizing and soothing. I saw some improvement in my skin though. So even though it did not blow me away I was still happy with this product. Not so happy that I would repurchase at the price it is though, but if it was cheaper then I definitely would have repurchased it. And the scent was a mild one though, so I liked that.

Comments

Popular Posts