BECCA- SHIMMERING SKIN, PERFECTOR PRESSED- VANILLA QUARTZ


Ever been in love with a product? well I am, with this product. My collection is not very big but this highlighter is in my top two of what I have. The highlighter is cruelty free which is always better, in my opinion anyway. It has a moderately warm tone and results in a frost finish. The formula is amazing. It is a creamy highlighter powder that melts into the skin and the finish is neither cakey or powdery. The finish is pearlescent, ultra reflective and never glittery. It applies so seamelessly that the skin does not dry out and there is not any settling in fne lines. The ingredients are formulated in such a way that the pearl pigments adapt to the undertone of your skin and amplifies your natural radiance.
There are other shades available and I am 99% sure they will be just as amazing as this one. The fact that the formula adjust to the skin's undertone was what excited me to try this product and is what still makes me love it so much. The way this highlighter blends and melts into the skin makes it super easy to use and always leaves your makeup looking so amazing. I reach for this very often. It is simply a great product that has an awesome formula that works so well.

Comments

Popular Posts