WHAT I BOUGHT IN MARCH, 2020.

My one purchase on beauty items each month is my Boxycharm subscription becausse it allows me to get high end products at a really reasonable cost. After this I just purchase items that I need or are inexpensive. These are the items I purchased during the month of March.



HUA JIA MAKEUP TOOL
This was very inexpensice and it performed well. Definitely think that I will try other products from them.

FENGSHANGMEI 3D NAIL SEAL PROFESSIONAL 
This looked cute on my toes and lasted for about 2 weks before I removed it.

CLARISSE COTTON ROUNDS
These are thick and do not fall apart while I am using it, unlike a set I purchased from another brand. This is definitely going to be a continuous repurchase.

CARA MIA NAIL ENAMEL- SHEER CORAL & SHEER VIOLA
 I have not used either of these as yet.

PLAYGIRL NAIL ENAMEL- SHEER WHITE
 I did not use this either.




EVERY STRAND KERATIN + ALOE VERA & VITAMIN E HAIR MASQUE FOR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR- SINGLE USE PACKET
This masque is said to transform the way your hair looks and feels by instantly penetrating hair fibers to help repair and nourish every strand. This was a repurchase item . I used it a few times before and it is really easy to use. My hair is badly damaged due to too much chemicals. I have stopped putting colors or relaxers in it and began doing treatments to try and help repair it. Of all the treatments that I have tried this one is my favourite. It does not take a lot of time and works really well. It is helping my hair each time I use it. I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this product.

EVERY STRAND SHEA & COCONUT OIL HAIR MASQUE
A deep conditioner that repairs damage caused by heat form styling tools and chemical treatments. I am so happy that I discovered this brand. Their hair masque work really well. I love the scent of this one. My hair was really soft after use. I will definitely recommend this and repurchase this.

Px COSMETICS COLLAGEN MAKE-UP CLEANSING TISSUES
This product is described as gentle, ultra-soft towelettes that offer superior cleansing and makeup removal at your fingertips. It gently and effectively dissolves all traces of dirt, oil and makeup in seconds, even waterproof mascara. After using this multiple times I can say that it works well. It does easily remove makeup and especially cleans up eyeshadow fallout easily. It does not help with the water proof mascara though. It works well as far as makeup cleansing tissues go and I am more than likely to repurchase.

BEAUTY TREATS SUGAR LIP SCRUB-MANGO
This is a gentle scrub made of natural sugars to exfoliate lips and leave them feeling soft and smooth. This product is available in 6 different flavours. This scrub is inexpensive and the scent is amazing. It lightly exfoliates while it also moisturises the lip. I enjoyed using this and loved how my lips felt after use so I am thinking about trying some of the other flavours.

KLEANCOLOR NAIL LACQUER- 120 TEAL ENVY
Advertised as a top quality formula that is long lasting and chip-resistant. I love the shade but the product got thick very soon after it was opened so it applied streaky. Application made me not like this product.




V&S NAIL POLISH REMOVER
 I did not like how this product performed. It took way too much effort to get nail polish off compared to other brands. I will not be repurchasing this.

STAY BEAUTIFUL PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY ACCESSORIES
 I would not lie this was really cheap and it performed really well. My feet felt soft and smooth after I used this during my pedicure. Will be looking for more accessories like thid from the brand.




L'OREAL PARIS COLOR VIBRANCY PROTECTING SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER
The shampoo is said to help strengthen and protect color- treated and damaged hair while providing up to 60 days sealed in color vibrancy. The conditioner is said to hydrate, condition and keep color treated hair shiny and beyond brilliant. The anti-oxidant system is said to protect hair color and shield color from fading. And ofcourse for best results it is recommended that both products be used together. I have been using these products some months now and this is actually a repurchase. I used it when I use to color my hair and it really did keep the color shade brighter for longer that other shampoo and conditioners that I used. I have not colored my hair in a while but I still love how my hair feels after using this product so I will continue to use it.

VIA NATURAL ULTRA CARE COCOA BUTTER OIL
 Advertised to revitalise dull, dry, damaged hair, provide moisture and soften skin and hair. The concentrated natural cocoa butter oil helps damaged hair by restoring strengh, reducing breakage and moisturizing everry strand. I used a few of the other oils from this brand and I just love them. They all smell amazing and works great. I have some dry hair issues so I am excited to try this one.




PRIDE 100 COTTON PUFFS- SOFTAND ABSORBENT AND SILSTAR NAIL FILE
These were cheap and I just purchased them as backups. I can never find either cotton or nail files when I need them.




ST.IVES ACNE CONTROL APRICOT SCRUB
This is formulated with salicylic acid to help reduce breakouts and present acne. The crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin. The reviews I eat on this product are good so I am excited to try it. I breakout especially when it is close to menstration so I will definitely be trying it then.

DOVE NOURISHING SECRETS ANTIPERSPOIRANT DEODARANT COCONUT & JASMINE
The tropical warmth of coconut, combined with the calming sweet scent of jaasmine flower is a real treat for your senses. Provides up to 48 hours protection against sweat and odour. This is what I read about the product. Dove is my all time go to antiperspirant. I have not tried this scent before thhough. And as for the other scents I can not say if 48 hours protection is true.


These are all the products that I purchased in March. I really like some and others were ok. Let's see what purchases I make in Apri.

Comments

Popular Posts