2020 1ST 1/4 MOST LIKED IG POSTS

I created an Instagram page in January 2020 after many hours of deliberating if to or not. This page is about eyeshadow looks that I create, makeup and skincare products that I use with some short reviews and I recently even posted about the book that I just read. I try my best to post daily. It's a new account and I have gained a lot of support for the short time that I created the account. These are my top 5 liked post thus far. My instagram handle is @makeupenthusiast9090 if your want to see what else I post.


#5


These were the two pictures from the post. I was really enjoying the halo effect of eyeshadow when I created the look. The pop of pink is from Ace Beaute Glimmer Single Shadow in the shade Huckleberry. 


#4


I was litereally in a blue mood when I was creating this look. I had second thoughts about posting it because I did not think that it was good enough and I was doubting myself. In the end I decided to post it anyway because I knew that I had put in my best effort. I was happy I decided to post because this post recieved so much love. 


#3




I used the Ace Beaute Vintage Dawn Palette to create this look. Shades used were horizon, canyon and sky (my very favourite). This palette is now one of my favourites and I keep reaching for it. The pigmentation is amazing and I love the vast color contrast. There is a little fallout but thats easy to deal with.

#2


I was eying this green shade from the Violet Voss Essentials Palette ever since I got it but I never used it before until I did this look. I'm in love with the shade and will definitely be using it more. The shades used were cinnamon. emerald and gold.

#1




The post that got the most likes was this one. I used the Dominique Cosmetics Celestial Thunder Palette that I got in a boxy charm. The shades used were lucid dream, lunar eclipse and mystic Ice. This palette is amazing and anyone who has it knows the beauty of the mystic ice shade i used in my lower lid. I still can choose between eyeliner or no eyeliner. 

I am so grateful for the support I get on my Instagram page and I can not wait to see what the next quater of 2020 brings.

Comments

Popular Posts