WANDER BEAUTY- GLOW AHEAD ILLUMINATING FACE OIL



This product is described as a lightweight, illuminating face oil that is enriched with skin-loving ingredients that help lock in moisture and bring out the skin's inner radiance. The ingredients in this formula all work together to brighten, moisturize  and improve the appearance of skin over time. Castor oil is an active ingredient which is known to restore the skin's natural moisture balance while also shielding the skin against harmful bacteria. Black currant seed oil is another active ingredient which moisturizes skin and helps improve elasticity to reduce the appearance of fine lines. This formula also includes niacinamide which helps to even the skin tone and retain moisture. 
This product can me used in a number of ways. It can be used before makeup as a skin prepping agent or on top of your makeup to provide that extra glow. This can also be mixed with foundation to provide a more luminous look. It functions as a serum to brighten the skin instantly and over time. Can be used as a highligt above foundation. your lips can also benefit from this product especially if you have dry lips. Lastly this can be applied to the body or shoulders to provide a glow or applied to the cuticles to moisturize them. 
I have been using this products since late 2019 and I must say that I really love it. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft after I use it as a serum in my skincare routine. It provides such a radiant natural looking glow. My skin definitely looks brighter because of this producy. I also love using it as a base under my makeup. When I use it for this purpose I don't use any primer and it leaves my look so dewy and gorgeous with the glow in all the right places. I especially love the applicator tip on this product it releases just the right amount which means that there is no wastage of such a great product. The tube looks small but it holds a lot of product and it lasts really long. I am definitely pleased with this product and really enjoy using it. 

Comments

Popular Posts